August 14, 2013

Beach outfit #2


 Well hello hello again!
Time to show you my beach outfit of the day I went to Afitos!
:)


                    A very simple outfit as you can see, but hey 
we are going to the beach!
(After I try this beautifully scalped bench of course!)



I like how this tank is so loose..



 and so long...


           


 After the sea and the sunset it is swimming pool fun time!




Thumbs up for navy colors!


I bought a watercolor magnet for my collection! 


  Denim shorts :  Killah  / Tank top: Bershka /  Swimming suit : H&M  / Hat : Yankees from Footlocker / Sunglasses: Asos  / Towel: Tommy Hilfiger / Slippers: Guess


So this was my outfit of the day.Hope you enjoyed it!
I would love to see what you wear to go to the beach so 
subscribe and leave me a comment below! :))
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment